You are here

Access your personal information

To request access to, or correction of, any of your personal information, please contact us.

You can request access to your personal information without the need to make a formal application under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.

There are situations where you may be required to make a formal Freedom of Information (FOI) request, for example, where providing access would compromise the privacy of another person.

For more information about making an FOI request, refer to our FOI information or contact the:

Information Officer
State Revenue Office
GPO Box 1641
Melbourne VIC 3001

Privacy concerns and enquiries

If you have any enquiries or concerns in relation to our privacy policy or practice, contact:

Paula Thorne, Privacy Officer
Executive Director
Policy, Advisory and  Legal Services
State Revenue Office

If you are not satisfied with our response to a privacy concern, please contact the Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner.